Junior Claim Specialist
"While working at CAS I'm able to gain knowledge in the underestimated, but very important aspect of construction: management of investment costs. This allows me to develop analytical skills and optimize construction site costs."
- MSc., Engineer in Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Military University of Technology, Poland
Konrad is a student at the Military University of Technology at the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy. He studies Construction, in the specialization of General Construction.
Konrad gained his first professional experience while serving an apprenticeship at LK7 modernisation, where he was responsible for supervision and work organization. Then he started working in a design office where he was responsible for documentation, local visions, designing and writing opinions and expertise.
At present, as a CAS Team member, Konrad specializes in implementation of private opinions in the range of cost analysis execution with the use of specialistic software.
Konrad is a deputy chairman in Academic Circle PZITB Military University of Technology as well as a member of KNS Construction of Military University of Technology.
Other areas of competence
Preparation and defense angainst claims:
- Preparation and defense against claims (concerning: delays in project performance, cost increase associated with such delay, costs of acceleration of project implementation, rationality and calculation of costs of additional works, costs of interference with project implementation).
- Cost planning and project budget implementation;
- Cost risks assessment;
- Value engineering
- Cost control and monitoring;
- Making financial reports;
- Verification of the advancement of works, periodic settlements and preparation if payment certificates;
- Verification of introduced changes and their costs;
- Preparation and negotiation of final project settlement;
- Verification of settlements with subcontractors;
- Advice on project costs.