"The purpose of managing costs of implementing investments is to ensure the most efficient use of the funds destined for its financing in the various development phases."
- M.Sc., Engineer in Construction and Environmental Engineering, Bialystok University of Technology, Poland
Magdalena is a graduate of the Faculty of Construction and Environmental Engineering, in the field of Construction, in the specialization: Construction and Engineering Constructions. She has broad experience in the construction industry, both in the offer department and in terms of realization. The knowledge and practice gained during the construction works in the realization of cubical buildings allowed Magda to obtain the eligibility to steer construction works.
Other areas of competence
- Cost planning and project budget implementation;
- Cost risks assessment;
- Value engineering;
- Preparation of financial schedules;
- Cost control and monitoring;
- Making financial reports;
- Verification of work progress and periodic billing as well as preparation of payment certificates;
- Verification of introduced changes and their costs;
- Verification of settlements with subcontractors.
Preparation and defence against claims:
- Preparing claims and defending against claims (regarding: extending the time of project implementation, increase of costs related to extending the time of project implementation, additional costs of speeding up project implementation, legitimacy and cost calculation of additional works, project implementation interference cost).
Other areas of competence:
- Building and Engineering Constructions;
- Eligibility to steer construction works.