Junior Finance Specialist
""Working in finance gives you exposure to many issues, people and cultures.""
- The title of Economist technician obtained at the Secondary School Complex. Stanisław Staszic in Białobrzegi
- A graduate of bachelor’s studies in Financial Management and Accounting, University of Warsaw
Professional qualifications :
- Qualification A.35: Planning and conducting activities in an organization;
- Qualification A.36: Accounting.
Kasia is a graduate of the Faculty of Management at the University of Warsaw, majoring in “Financial Management and Accounting” with a specialization in “Accounting in business organizations”.
She gained her first professional experience working in an accounting office, and then in a company providing international accounting and consulting services for entities operating in the following sectors: office real estate, housing construction, shopping centers and logistics parks.
In the CAS team, Kasia serves as a Junior Finance Specialist, supporting the Operations Director in financial settlements.
Other areas of competence
- Preparing reports and statements (including accounting, financial, HR, settlement, etc.) and other ad hoc financial analyses;
- Support to the Operations Director in the field of settlements of implemented Projects;
- Preparing invoices for the accounting office, verifying documents in formal and accounting terms.