"Through my work at CAS, I am gaining knowledge in an underappreciated but very important aspect of construction, which is investment cost management."
- Engineer in Civil Engineering, Military University of Technology, Poland
Izabela is a graduate of the Military University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy.
She gained her first experience in the Design Office and at the General Contractor’s Office during construction investments in the field of steel halls. She was responsible for arranging the technical and design aspects of the investments with Investors, cooperating with architectural and construction offices, valuating the works and preparing cost estimates, supervising the purchase of materials and controlling the complete design documentation. Currently Izabela specialises in providing private opinions in the field of cost analysis.
Other areas of competence
Control of costs
- Cost planning and project budgeting;
- Cost risk evaluation;
- Value engineering;
- Financial schedules preparation;
- Cost control and monitoring;
- Development of financial reports;
- Verification of progress of works, interim settlements and preparation of payment certificates;
- Verification of amendments to be made and their costs;
- Verification of settlements with subcontractors.
Preparation and defense against claims
- Preparation and defense against claims (concerning: delays in project performance, cost increase associated with such delay, costs of acceleration of project implementation, rationality and calculation of costs of additional works, costs of interference with project implementation).