+48 604 254 228
"Optimalisation of construction costs is not only reducing them, but above all, rationalization of expenses. Therefore, constuction costs rationalization should be carried out from the very beginning which means from having an investment idea, until finishing the construcion."
- M.Sc., Engineer in Civil Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
Bartosz is a graduate of the Faculty of Civil Engineering at the Warsaw University of Technology, in the field of Construction, in the specialization: Balanced Construction. He was a stipendist of Erasmus+ programme on Milan University of Technology, he also recieved a honourable mention in a competition For Young Engineers organised by mothly ‘Builder’. He gained his work experience while working as a Project Monitoring Assistant, where his duties included: controlling the Investor in the range of evaluation of the construction works advancement during the realization of the project, evaluation of constructions’ compatibility with budget, inspection, verification and confirmation of costs in the investment process. Bartosz also has a certificate for the Master of Passive and Energy-Efficient Construction, which he received from the Passive House Institute in Darmstadt.
At present, in CAS Bartosz specializes in implementation of private opinions in the range of cost analysis execution.
Other areas of competence
- Cost planning and project budget implementation;
- Cost risks assessment;
- Value engineering;
- Preparation of financial schedules;
- Cost control and monitoring;
- Making financial reports;
- Verification of work progress and periodic billing as well as preparation of payment certificates;
- Verification of introduced changes and their costs;
- Verification of settlements with subcontractors.
Preparation and defence against claims:
- Preparing claims and defending against claims (regarding: extending the time of project implementation, increase of costs related to extending the time of project implementation, additional costs of speeding up project implementation, legitimacy and cost calculation of additional works, project implementation interference cost).
Other areas of competence:
- Sustainable construction.