14 September 2023
💡Yesterday Specialists from CAS Sp. z o. o. had the pleasure of participating in the Aviation Market Congress, organized by the TOR Economic Advisory Team.
▪ During the opening debate on the strategy for Polish aviation, among others, the construction of the CPK – Central Communication Point was discussed.
The most important conclusions:
– Chopin Airport at the limit of capacity and the growing importance of the ports in Modlin and Radom;
– CPK necessary for the development of Poland;
– CPK – the possibility of railway progress;
– Progress of regional airports depends on connections around airports.
▪ The strategic debate touched on the prospects of the aviation sector in Poland, Europe and the world:
-CPK – planning work has been completed and design work has begun, based on the phasing of the necessary infrastructure;
-EU environmental policy is a challenge to the development and profitability of airlines.
▪ Finally, conclusions from the debate “CPK – Capital and nationality. What about the involvement of Polish industry?:
-Transparency of CPK investments using BIM solutions;
-Innovative use of layered procurement and the “open book” formula when contracting CPK.
We are glad that our Team is constantly expanding its horizons, among others by participating in such valuable events! 😀