"The atmosphere in CAS and partner approach towards interns helped me with gaining knowledge and new skills."
- MSc., Engineer in Civil Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- Member of board of Scientific Circle of General Constuction
- Member of board of Floorball Section in Warsaw Univeristy of Technology
Magdalena is a graduate of the Faculty of Civil Engineering at the Warsaw University of Technology in the specialisation: Sustainable Construction. In the CAS Team, Magda helps with scheduling and analysis of delays, starting from feasibility studies (framework schedules), through design stage (baseline schedules) and then implementation (detailed schedules). In addition, Magda prepares data for complex analysis for the purpose of preparation of claims or defense, as well as private evaluations for the purpose of court proceedings.In the analyses performed, Magda assesses the impact of events on individual tasks, milestones and the final date of project completion. The analysis techniques used include: Impacted as planned, As planned vs as built.The analysis performed is strictly connected with the current contract provisions. Magda is also a member of board of Scientific Circle of General Constuction. She participated in conservational mission in Tanais, Russia in 2017 and helped with organising other trips. Magda actively works in favour of floorball development in Warsaw. She is a co-organizer of Academical Polish Cup.
Other areas of competence
Preparation and defence against claims:
- Preparing claims in the range of delay analysis;
- Performing the critical path analysis for the projects;
- Performing delay analysis using the following techniques: prospective (forward looking) and / or retrospective (backward looking).
Planning and scheduling:
- Analysis of plans and schedules;
- Analysis of critical projects’ path;
- Verification of introduced changes and their influence on realization date.