+48 782 933 777
"Increasing the profitability of the implementation of investment projects is possible thanks to ongoing and interdisciplinary control and the implementation of adequate and effective solutions. "
- MSc., Engineer in Communication Construction, Military University of Technology in Warsaw, Poland
- Postgraduate studies in Real Estate Valuation, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland
- Postgraduate studies in Civil and Economic Law, University of Vocational Education in Przemyśl, Poland
- Postgraduate studies in Public Procurement, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, Poland
- Court expert at the Warsaw-Praga District Court in the field of general construction, communication construction and public procurement
- Appraiser of the Polish Association of Experts and Consultants in Public Procurement
- Extraordinary member of the Polish Association of Experts and Court Experts
Lidia is a graduate of the Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy of the Military University of Technology in Warsaw. She also finished postgraduate studies in the field of: Real Estate Appraisal at the Warsaw University of Technology, Civil and Economic Law at the University of Vocational Education in Przemyśl and Public Procurement at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences. In her career, she has taken up many challenges that allowed her to gain extensive professional experience in the field of planning, preparation, implementation and settlement of large investment projects in Poland and abroad (including Italy, Kazakhstan or United Arab Emirates). As an expert witness, expert and controller in public finance sector units and a member of expert teams at a technical university and other institutions, she prepared several dozen of technical studies, opinions in the field of public procurement, as well as inspection protocols and post-inspection statements.
Lidia is a court expert at the Warsaw-Praga District Court in Warsaw in the field of general construction, transport construction and public procurement, an appraiser of the Polish Association of Experts and Consultants in Public Procurement and the author / co-author of articles and books on economic law in investment and construction activities.
At CAS, Lidia is a Project Expert, specializing in consulting in the field of: contract risk management, increasing the profitability of implemented investment projects, public procurement and operation of construction facilities, as well as in control.
Other areas of competence
Investment project management:
- Project coordination and administrative support, including information flow management;
- Preparation of draft contracts related to the investment process;
- Performing risk allocation analyzes to parties to construction contracts;
- Advice on increasing the profitability of implemented investment projects;
- Preparation of contract specifications for design works, construction works and investor’s supervision;
- Advising contractors and ordering parties at all stages of the public procurement procedure.
Audit and control:
- Conducting audits and checking the correctness of planning, preparation, implementation and settlement of investment projects;
- Conducting audits and control of the correctness of awarding public contracts in accordance with the Public Procurement Law, executive regulations and written regulations of the Employer.
Support for managers of public finance sector units in ensuring adequate, effective and efficient management control in the area of planning, preparation, implementation and settlement of investment and renovation tasks as well as maintenance of building structures.