Younger Delay Specialist
"The atmosphere in CAS is conducive to acquiring knowledge and new skills in the field of forward analysis."
- Engineer, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology (spec. Bridges and Underground Structures)
Karolina is a graduate of the Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, majoring in Bridges and Underground Structures.
She gained her experience working for the General Contractor as a Construction Engineer in the implementation of construction investments in the field of infrastructural construction. Her main responsibilities included: management of investment and subcontractor settlements, preparation and control of construction documentation, preparation of reports and statements.
In the CAS team, Karolina provides support in the implementation of opinions on term analyzes for various stages of the project.
Other areas of competence
Preparation and defense angainst claims
- Support in the performance of delay analysis using prospective and retrospective techniques.
Planning and scheduling
- Support in planning and scheduling at all project stages (general and detailed schedules);
- Reporting on the progress of works at all stages of projects;
- Analysis of plans and schedules;
- Critical path analysis of projects.