"A thorough analysis of the technical documentation and detailed preparation of the project schedule allows us to avoid complications during the implementation of the investment."
- MSc. Civil Engineering, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Warsaw University of Technology (spec. Building and Engineering Structures / Building Production Engineering), Poland
- Unlimited building license to manage construction works in the construction and building specialty
- Member of the Polish and Mazovian Regional Chamber of Civil Engineers
Kamil is a graduate of the Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering. In the CAS team, he is a Forward Analysis Specialist. He gained his experience mainly with General Contractors in the implementation of construction investments, mainly in the field of housing construction. He supervised the implementation of construction works in terms of quality/quantity and verified their compliance with the design and contract by acting as the Works Manager and Investor’s Supervision Inspector.
Currently, Kamil specializes in the implementation of private opinions in the field of forward and technical analysis.
In the analyses, Kamil evaluates the impact of events on individual tasks, milestones and the end date of the project. The performed analysis is carried out strictly in connection with the applicable contractual provisions.
Other areas of competence
Planning and scheduling:
- Performing a delay analysis using the following techniques;
- Prospective (looking ahead) and/or retrospective (looking back);
- Analysis of plans and schedules;
- Critical path analysis of projects;
- Verification of the introduced changes and their impact on the project completion date.
Supervision of construction works:
- Control of the compliance of works with the design documentation and the contract;
- Quality acceptance of works in accordance with the guidelines and construction knowledge;
- Control of the implementation of entrusted investments in accordance with the work schedule;
- Preparation of bills of quantities and measurements of works;
- Settlement of completed works;
- Verification of materials submitted for incorporation;
- Analyzing as-built documentation;
- Ongoing reporting on the progress of works.