Junior Cost Specialist
"Working at CAS allows me to gain experience in the field of cost analysis."
- Student of the University of Technology and Commerce in the field of General Construction
- Chairman of the scientific circle at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Technology and Commerce
Bartosz is a student of the University of Technology and Commerce in the field of General Construction.
Bartosz gained his first professional experience in a construction company, where he mainly estimated the cost of buildings and road infrastructure.
In the CAS team, Bartosz provides support in the implementation of opinions in the field of cost analysis, consisting in the collection and development of data.
Other areas of competence
Investment cost management:
- Cost risk assessment;
- Value engineering;
- Cost control and monitoring;
- Verification of introduced changes and their costs;
- Verification of settlements with subcontractors.